You can argue about whether NanoTech Entertainment’s UltraFlix offers the largest selection of blockbuster 4K content but you can’t argue about whether it has the most – because it does, and it’s getting better.
NanoTech has signed a global licensing deal with Crystal Sky Pictures for 11 new titles for its UltraFlix UHD OTT service. NanoTech’s 4K Studios is in the process of scanning and uploading the films for what it calls an “immersive 4K viewing.”
So get one of those new-fangled UHD TVs or, even better, one of JVC’s home theater 4K projectors and start watching some flicks with Jon Voight, Meat Loaf, Madeline Kahn and Michelle Pfeiffer. The new titles include:
– “Baby Geniuses 5,” a live-action/animation movie with Jon Voight and Skyler Shaye
– “The Final Song,” a romantic comedy with Bonnie Paul and John O Nelson
– “Falling in Love Again,” a romantic comedy with Michelle Pfeiffer and Elliott Gould
– “Slapstick of Another Kind,” an American comic science fiction film starring Jerry Lewis, Madeline Kahn and Marty Feldman
– “Absolute Killers (aka Witness Insecurity, aka Snitch),” with Edward Furlong and Meat Loaf
– “Deadly Lessons,” a murder mystery with a twist staring Jon Voight
– “Tekken 2 Kazuya’s Revenge” is based on the bestselling videogame franchise from Namco and stars Kane Kosugi, Cary Tagawa
– “Baby Geniuses 4” with Jon Voight, Skyler Shaye
– “Chavez Cage of Glory, a sports drama with Hector Echavarria and Danny Trejo
– “Beyond,” a supernatural thriller with Jon Voight, Teri Polo, and Dermot Mulroney
– “Pizza Man,” an action-packed superhero comedy starring Frankie Muniz and Stan Lee
NanoTech Lands JVC for 4K Home Theater Projectors
NanoTech also said it has a deal with JVC (JVCKenwood USA Corp), under which some distributors of JVC home theater projectors will show in their showrooms’ NanoTech’s Nuvola NP-1 4K Media Player and UltraFlix 4K OTT service, which comes preinstalled on the NP-1 player. Because the NP-1 player uses the Android operating system, users also get access to Webs sites and to thousands of video games and apps from Nvidia’s Tegra Zone and the Google’s Play Store.
JVC distributors’ showrooms are used for dealer trainings and to provide integrators with a place to bring prospective customers for demos.
JVC’s projectors have its 4K e-shift3 technology that accepts Native 4K 60P through their 4K-capable HDMI inputs and up-converts existing 1080P sources to 4K precision.
UltraFlix is now up to more than 500 hours of “pristine” content, including 25 made-for-IMAX theatrical titles, 50 superstar concerts and a wide selection of action/thriller, comedy, drama and family movies as well as breath-taking extreme sports videos, TV shows and 100 hours of dazzling free content.
“One of the biggest issues facing the 4K projector market has been a lack of available content,” said Roger West at JVC. “With NanoTech’s Nuvola NP-1 and UltraFlix able to bring more than 500 hours of 4K Ultra HD content to our D-ILA 4K Projector customers distributors, the availability of 4K content is no longer an issue. That …
For the complete article and latest edition, please write firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to register for a four week free trial