Produced by Rider Research’s partner, Rethink, Wireless Watch provides weekly strategic intelligence about global WLan, cellular and broadband wireless markets:
– from Wi-Fi to LTE
– from 3G and 4G to 5G
– IT Convergence and Internet of Things
– from Platforms to Apps, Stores and Mobile Content
– from Smartphones and Tablets to Components
Wireless Watch focuses on the players, approaches, charging models, applications & service delivery mechanisms in the broadband wireless industry.
The publication supplies worldwide strategic information about the following topics:
* The latest front-line analysis from the Operating System Wars – the likes of Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, BlackBerry, Tizen, Firefox Mobile, Ubuntu etc.
* News about spectrum and regulatory policies and the business models that will arise
* 4G and LTE infrastructure rollouts
* Industry politics, deals and alliances including the likes of Google, Samsung, Apple, Vodafone, AT&T, Intel, ARM, Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson etc.
* Future designs in cellular and wireless data technologies
* Developments in Small Cell, C-RAN HetNet & Wi-fi Hotspot networks
* Internet of Things (IoT)
* Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
* IT and Network Convergence (BSS and OSS coming together)
* Expert commentary on App Stores, Browsers and Mobile Content
* Supplier news & profiles
Wireless Watch focuses on choices that wireless operators will make and have made to prosper in the coming five or six years.
It’s delivered weekly on an annual subscription ($1,495 with discounted group and departmental rates available). Subscribers include management at major operators from Tier 1 down, telecom equipment makers, component manufacturers, software suppliers and the global investment community.
The publication carries no ads, guaranteeing impartial and unbiased analysis. It just delivers vital competitive intelligence that will help you and your business.